Dates - 1 Cup
Cashews - 1/4 Cup
Almonds - 1/4 Cup
Grated Coconut - 1 /4 Cup
Poppy Seeds / kus kus - 1 Tblspn
Raisins - 8
Anjeer - 4
Cardamom Powder - 1 tspn
Nutmeg Powder(jajikaya Podi)- 1 tspn
Ghee - 2 Tbl spoons
Tip(Take drfruits into cover and tap with laddle to get finely chopped in seconds with out much effort).
2) In same Kadai add 1 more teaspoon ghee, add coconut, kus kus and saute for a minute, keep it a side.
3)Coarse grind Dates then again heat a tspn ghee then add grounded dates , saute for a minute, dates releases moist and turns little dark, the add dry fruits, coconut mixture, saute for a minute and switch off.
4)After it turns warm roll into bite sized laddoos, store in a airtight container so that laddos remains fresh till 3 months
1. Can use any extra dry fruits like pistachios / walnut but add half more cup of dates.
2. Can add edible gum(gondh) by sauting in ghee for a minute, it adds more flavour, crunch, benifits .
3. Its good for pregnant woman, kids, new moms for daily nutrient dose.
4. Its diabetic friendly too.