Water - 1 cup
Beasan - 1 cup
Salt - as per taste
Red Chilli powder - as per spice
Corinader Powder - 1 tea spoon
Tamarind - lemon sized ball
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Roasted Sesame seeds powder - 3 table spoons
Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
Jaggery - 3 tablespoons(adjust)
Salt - according to taste
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
Curry Leaves - 5 leaves
corinader - l table spoon(Finely chopped
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Urad dal - 1/2 teaspoon
Jeera - 1 teaspoon
- First take a bowl add a cup of water, add salt, corainder powder, redchilli powder and allow it to boil. Now add besan and mix so that besan is well mixed with water forming no lumps. The texture will be like mysoore pak not a smooth paste. Take a plate and grease it with oil and pour besan mixture into the plate same like burfis process.
- Now cut into desired pieces and keep it a side.
- Now heat oil in a kadai. when oil get heated add mustard seeds let it splutter, now add urad dal, jeera. Add fresh curry leaves and hing.
- Add besan pieces into the tadka and mix well.
- Now add tamarind paste, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, seasame powder, jaggery and add some water , allow it to boil, then add ginger garlic paste(optional as it tastes good with out this paste too).Add fresh curry leaves here too to get a good flavor.
- Serve hot with rice.