After a very long gap I am back with a cake recipe into this wonderful blogging world. Hope my blogging friends welcome me as they supported to develop my basic blog into a good website. And I took this break to enjoy a new promotion in my life as a mother and that was a wonderful experience which will never end. Missing the blogging very badly these days so thought to come back again with this cake recipe.
Maida/ All purpose flour -2 cups
Icing Sugar. - 2 cups(adjust)
Cherries - 1 cup cut into small pieces
Choco chips - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Curd - 3/4 cup
Cooking soda - 1/4 spoon
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Cocoa powder - 6 teaspoons
Unsalted butter - 3/4 cup(roomtemperature)
Chocolate syrup - accordingly
- take a bowl, mix maida, baking powder, cooking soda, cocoa powder and keep it a side.
- take another bowl and mix butter, curd, icing sugar and mix well, now transfer all the powders mixture into this bowl, add venila essence and mix it slowly by adding warm milk.
- Now grease the cake tin with butter and maida and pour half of cake mixture into tin and add cherries n chocochips and the pour remaining cake mixture,
- Now bake the cake for 10-12 minutes at 180°C U can observe cake puffing to full bowl. now test with tooth pick, if the cake doesn't stick then ur cake is ready.
- allow the cake tin to get cool. and take it into a tray, now pour the chocolate syrup on the cake and bake it for a minute.
- pour the rest of chocolate syrup if you love more chocolaty on the cake and serve it.
Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C meanwhile we can mix the cake ingredients.