Keera/Cucumber - 1(cut into cubes)
Groundnuts - 2 tablespoons
Jeera - 1 tablespoon
Coriander seeds - 1 tablespoons
Green Chillies - 3
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Tamarind Pulp - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Split Black Gram dal - 1/2 teaspoon
Jeera - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 4
Hing - 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat a pan, add groundnuts, coriander seeds, jeera and saute for few minutes till it pops, keep a side and allow it to cool.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of oil, add green chillies, keera cubes and saute for few minutes(app 3 minutes), allow it to cool.
- Take a mixer jar, add green chillies, keera/cucumber cubes, tamarind, groundnuts, coriander seeds, jeera, salt, turmeric powder, and grind it to a coarse paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, saute till it pops, add split black gram dal, jeera, hing, curry leaves and saute till dal turns red.
- Add popu/tampering to coarse paste, Serve with Hot rice/paratha's