Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Water - 1/2 cup(adjust)
Palak - 1 bunch(finely chopped)
Ginger Paste - 1 teaspoon
Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli paste - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds - 2 teaspoons
Curd - 2 table spoons
Salt - 1 teaspoon(adjust)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Take a vessel, add wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, Chopped palak leaves, ginger, garlic, green chilli pastes, 1 teaspoon of oil, curd and mix well.
- Make a soft dough like chapathi by adding sufficient water, keep a side for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal sized balls, take a rolling pan, roll the ball in a circular shape like roti.
- Heat a pan, cook the paratha till brown freckles form, when both sides are cooked add a little oil and spread both the sides, cook till paratha turns golden brown.
- Serve with any curry/curd.