Murmuralu(Rice Puffs) - 250gms
Putani - 2 table spoons
Dry coconut - 1 table spoon(Optional)
Turmeric powder-1/4 spoon
Coriander leaves-1 spn
Ground nuts - 50 gms
Mustard seeds - 1 spoon
Jeera - 1 spoon
Blackgram - 1/2 spoon
Chana Dal - 1/2 spoon
Oil - 3 table spoons
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, blackgram, jeera, chanadal, groundnuts, hing, curry leaves and saute them till dal stuff turn red and nice aroma comes out.
- Add green chillies, onions saute till onions turns light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute on medium flame for five minutes.
- Add tumeric powder and salt.
- soak Mururalu(Ricepuffs) in watet for 2 minutes and drain that water.
- Sim the flame and now add soaked murmuralu and mix well, close with a lid,let it saute few min.
- Grind the putanis and add into the vessel.
- Off the stove and garnish with coriader leaves and grated coconut