Hello buddies. This time I am posting every ones favourite namkeen allo bhujia which is very easy to make in very less time. i am posting this for SSshh Secretly Cooking event hosted by priya of Priya's Versatile recipes. This month I got Joanne of WhatsOnTheList.
Potato – 12 ( Boiled, peeled and grated )
- Mix besan, grated potato and oil in a pan.
- Add salt, 3 tablespoons chaat masala, red chili powder, hing, baking soda and lemon juice.
- Add very little water and knead to make a tight dough.
- Cover and keep the dough for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Divide the dough in 4 parts.
- Fill one part in the sev press fitted with fine net.
- Press the sev press over the hot oil.
- Fry till golden brown from both the sides in simmer.
- Remove from oil on a kitchen tissue lined plate.
- Break the bhujia into small pieces.
- Sprinkle the remaining chat masala and dry pudina powder on top.
- Store in an airtight container.