Tomatoes - 2
Wheat Flour - 1 1/2 - 2 cups
Salt - According to taste
Red Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Jeera - 3 teaspoons
Oil - 3 teaspoons
- Chop tomatoes finely and sqeeze the chopped tomatoes using fingers to form a juicy paste/pureed boiled tomatoes)
- Add wheat flour, salt, jeera, red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon of oil and knead to a soft dough like chapathi(add more wheat flour, if dough turns more softer for chapathi's).
- Divide the dough into small lemon sized balls, roll it like chapathi's in a circular shape using rolling pan.
- Heat a pan, place the chapathi on the pan and cook the chapathi both sides until brown spots appear by applying oil/ghee.
- Serve with plain curd and chutney.