Sabudana - 1 cup
Ground nut Powder - 1/2 cup(Slightly grinded for few seconds to a coarse powder)
Cucumber - (Grated)
Green Chillies - 2
Salt - According to taste
Potato - 1 (Cut into Cubes)
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Jeera - 1 table spoon
- Wash sabudana nicely under running water so that no powder is left.
- drain water completely and leave for 3 to 4hours. keep mixing it from time to time and sprinkle some water so sabudana is not completely dry.
- After 4hours the sabudana will be spongy.
- Meanwhile dry roast groundnuts on gas or in microwave and powder them coarsely. No need to peel them.
- Add salt, sugar, haldi, chillipowder, lemon juice and ground nuts and mix well.
- Heat oil, add jeera, saute for 2 minutes, then add chopped green chillis, curry leaves, grated cucumber, saute for 5 minutes in a low flame and the add potatoes cut into fine cubes.
- When the potatoes are almost done add sabudana and mix well. Keep on simmer for 5 to 10 minutes till sabudana is cooked. Sabudana will change color once it is cooked.
- Remove from fire and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves and grated coconut.