Toor dal - 1 cup
Water - 2 cups
Mangoes - 2
Turmeric - pinch
Salt - 1 table spoon(adjust)
Chilli powder - 1/2 table spoon
Oil - 1 tea spoon
Mustard seeds - 1 tea spoon
Jeera - 1 tea spoon
Blackgram - 1/2 tea spoon
Hing - pinch
Curry leaves - 4
- Boil toor dal in a pressure pan by adding 2 cups of water.
- Boil Chopped Mango pieces too.
- Heat a Cooking vessel, add boiled toor dal, boiled mango pieces, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, Heat for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan Heat oil, add mustard seeds, let it splutter then add blackgram, jeera, hing, curry leaves, let it fry for 2 minutes.
- Add this seasoning to Cooked dal, mix well close it with a lid for not to loose its popu aroma.