Jawar Flour - 2 cups
Oil - 3 tablespoons
Salt - According to taste
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tablespoon(Adjust)
Cumin seeds - 2 table spoons
Onion - 1 large sized
Turmeric powder -1/4 tea spoon
Hot Water - 1/2 cup(Adjust)
- Take a wide opened vessel, add Jawar flour, salt, chilli powder, grated onion, turmeric powder, cumin seeds. Now add hot water to get soft dough for making rotis, make lemon sized balls with dough.
- Take a rolling pan dust more flour aprroximately 2 table spoons(so that roti will not stick to pan and easy to transfer with hands), take one ball of dough and smoothly press it to a round shaped roti with the help of ur fingers.
- Heat tava, spread 1 teaspoon of oil and transfer the roti carefully, using two hands into tava, so that roti with heavy dust should be visible upperside, immedietly apply little amount of water with your fingers to wet the dusting applied on roti.
- Cook both sides of roti applying enough oil untill it gets red spots bothsides.
- Serve hot with curd/Chutney