puris - 20(golgappa/panipuri) Or Poori Papads deepfried or microwaved without oil
Youghurt - 1/3 cup(thick)
Peas - 1/4 cup(boiled with salt)
Potatoes - 1/4 cup(Boiled)
Jeera - 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Chat Masala Powder - 1/4 taespoon
Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Sweet Imly Chutney - 4 teaspoons
Salt - according to taste
Oil - 1 /2 tea spoon
Coriander leaves - 2 teaspoons
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, wait till it splutters, add the diced boiled potatoes.
- Now add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and chat masala powder, saute for few minutes and remove pan.
- Make small hole at centre of each puri, now put into it the boiled peas, potato mixture and little sweet chutney, pour two teaspoon of youghurt into the puri.
- Granish the pur with coriander leaves, chilli powder, black salt and sprinke 2 teaspooons youghurt, little salt.
- Sprinke with sev and Serve it immedietly.