Potatoes - 3
Beet root - 1(small)
Besan/Chickpeas flour - 1 teaspoon
Salt - Accoring to taste
Dry Fruits - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Oats- 2 teaspoons
Oats powder - 1teaspoon
- Boil the potatoes, mash it, mix besan, salt, chaat masala, garam masala, oats powder and keep a side.
- Boil the beet root, mash it, add salt, dry fruits, mix well and keep a side.
- Make beetroot stuff into small balls, take lemon sized ball of mashed aloo just flatten it, keep the beetroot ball on that and cover the beetroot ball with mashed aloo carefully roll in chopped dry fruits, oats and gently press to get round shaped cutlet.
- Now heat the pan, place the cutlet on the pan and shallow fry both the sides till golden brown. Place the cutlet in a absorbent paper for excess oil absorption.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.