Potatoes - 3
Bread Crumbs - 5 teaspoons
Oil - 5 teaspoons
Salt - According to taste
Chaat Masala Powder- 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder- 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
Maida - 2 cups
Milk - 2 teaspoons
- Boil and peel off the potatoes and mash them, add chaat masala, garam masala, salt, pepper powder, red chilli powder, mix well, divide the mash into 4 balls, make each ball into oval shaped thin kabab.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil, shallow fry the alu kababs rolled in bread crumbs, till it turns golden brown and keep it a side.
- Take a bowl, add maida, milk, pinch of salt, enough water and knead a soft dough like chapathi.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls and roll into circular shaped chapathi's of medium size, enough to roll the kabab.
- Heat a pan, half cook the roti's with applying little oil.
- keep the kabab in middle of the chapathi and roll it, heat a non stick pan and add 2 teaspoons of oil and roast this roll to golden brown.
- Note:First place the roll with edges side in the pan, so that roll will not get opened once it's roasted.
- Serve as a snack with tomato sauce and chopped onion mixed with chaat masala, garam masala, lemon juice, salt.