Sooji/Bombay Rava - 1 cup
Ghee - 5 teaspoons
Bread slices 1 cup(Cut into small pieces)
Buttermilk - 1 - 2 cups
Salt - According to taste
Jeera - 2 teaspoons
Green Chillies - 2(Finely Chopped)
Onion - 1(finely Chopped)
Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
Coriander Leaves - 2 teaspoons
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee in a kadai, add bombay rava and saute till nice aroma occupies the kitchen and keep it a side.
- Take a wide opened bowl, add rava, bread slices, buttermilk, salt, jeera, so as to make idli/dosa consistency batter and keep it a side for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan, grease it with a little ghee/oil, pour the laddleful of batter and spread like utappa, immedietly add little amount of chopped veggies on utappa and press gently with laddle, so that veggies stick to the utappa.
- Pour ghee/oil along the edges of utappa, cook till utappa turns brown in color, then flip the dosa and cook for few minutes.
- Serve as a breakfast with coconut chutnety.