I am happy to announce that I moved to my own Domain http://www.prathusfood.com/ with a completely new look. It's been more than one week that I have blogged due to hectic schedule, anyways I entered again to my world. Coming to recipe chocolate is an universal favorite recipe, I am a big chocolate lover. I thought to do this immedeitly after seeing this recipe in Indian Home, and enjoyed a lot. And it's very easy to prepare in less time too.
Cocoa Powder – ¾ cup
Milk Powder – 2 ½ cups
Sugar – 1 ½ cups (Adjust)Cooking / Unsalted Butter – 100 gms
Dry Fruits - 5 teaspoons(Kaju, Rasisins, Almonds)
/can use any one type) Method
- Take a wide opened vessel, add milk powder, cocoa powder , mix it well and keep it aside.
- Place a non stick kadai on heat. Add the sugar and dissolve it in ½ a cup of water. Let it reach one string consistency.
- Now add the butter to the sugar syrup and mix well, till the butter dissolves.
- Remove the kadai from heat and add cocoa and milk powder mixture, dryfruits stirring constantly.
- The whole this will come without sticking to the pan.
- Now pour this mixture on to a greased plate.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes. With a greased knife mark out the pieces.
- Refrigerate for about ½ hour.