Rice Flour - 1 cup
Besan - 1/2 cup
Jeera - 3 tablespoons
Salt - according to taste
Oil - 3 teaspoons
- Combine all above ingredients except oil such that it is of pouring consistently like thick buttermilk.
- Pre- heat a tawa for a minute, sprinkle few drops of water if it sizzles the tawa is ready to cook, reduce heat.
- Pour a laddle full of batter from the outward base of the tawa in a circular motion, fill the gap with dosa batter. Dont pour the batter like a thick lump, but pour allover, evenly, filling the gaps, pour oil drops along edges of dosa and the gaps in the middle.
- Cook dosa for 3 - 4 minuts and flip it to cook for one minute.
- Serve this crispy hot dosa with cocnut chutney/ any pickle.