Raagi Flour: 1 cup
Maida - 1 teaspoon
Rice Flour - 1 teaspoon
Onion(Chopped) - 1 small
Ginger(Finely chopped - 1 tablespoon
Water/Curd - 1 1/2 cup(Adjust)
Salt - according to taste
Green Chilli(Finely chopped) - 1
Coriander leaves - 1 table spoon
Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Take a wide opened vessel add raagi flour, maida, rice flour, salt, water/curd to make like dosa batter.(Adding curd adds great flavour with raagi)
- Add half content of chopped onion, ginger, green chilli, coriander to the batter.
- Heat non stick pan spread oil Pour a ladle full of dosa batter from the outward base of the pan in a circular motion in a low flame.
- Add remaining chopped onion, ginger, greenchilies, coriander press with laddle gently, pour the oil along the edges of dosa.
- Increase the flame to medium and cook for 3 minutes and flip the dosa, cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve dosa with chuntey.