125 grams paneer
1 tomato (grind to a fine paste)
1 Tsp tomato puree
2 onions (grind to fine paste)
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Dhania Powder (coriander powder)
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp cashews
1 Cinnamon stick
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
3 Tsp Yogurtcoriander leaves 4-5 Tsp butter
1. Grind cloves, cinnamon to fine powder
2. Heat oil, fry few paneer cubes on medium heat until golden brown. Set the paneer pieces aside.
3. Grate remaining paneer and keep it aside
4. Heat oil or butter, fry onions, ginger garlic paste, for 3 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste and puree and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add cashews, Dhania powder, Cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt,chilli powder, extra butter and masala powder from step 1.
7. Add yogurt and stir until gravy becomes thick. Add fried paneer cubes, grated paneer add 1/2 -1 cup water and simmer for 5 minutes , until all the flavour is absorbed into paneer.
8. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.