Atukulu (beaten rice flakes) ----- 1 cup
Onion --- 1 small chopped
Green chilies --- 3 chopped
Cauliflower --- 1/4 cup cut in to very small pieces
Carrot – 1 tab sp chopped
Green peas (fresh or frozen) ---- 1 tab sp
Potato --- 1 small peeled and finely chopped
Curry leaves – 10 no.
Oil – 1 tab sp
Mustard seeds – 1/ tea sp
Cumin seeds --- 1/2 tea sp
Ground nuts (pea nuts) --- 1 tab sp
Lemon juice --- 1 tab sp
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tea sp
Asafetida --- 1/4 tea sp
- Wash poha and leave a side.
- Take chopped carrot, cauliflower, potato and green peas in a microwave bowl and sprinkle 1 tab sp water and cook in microwave high for 3 min.
- By that time heat oil in a fry pan add mustard seeds and let them popup then add cumin seeds and ground nuts and fry till light golden.
- Then add chopped onion and green chilies and curry leaves and fry till onion become soft add asafetida and stir for 1 sec. and add cooked vegetables.
- And fry vegetables till all moisture is evaporated.
- Now add turmeric powder and poha, lemon juice and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Add salt to taste and mix well and remove from heat
- Serve hot.