Bread Loaf - 1 small / 12 Bread slices
Milk - 1 Lt
Suger - 500 gm
Water - 1/4 cup
Cashews - 100 gms
Badam - 100 gms
Raisins - 100 gms
cardamoms - 5 (powdered)
Slightly dry the bread slices to absorb less oil
- Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces, Heat Ghee/oil to deep fry bread pieces into golden brown.
- Fry cashews in ghee and keep a side, cut badam into thin slices.
- Make suger syrup (theega pakam) adding 1/4 cup of water , boil for 15 minutes, add Cardamom powder anf keep a side, Boil Milk untill it is thickened.
- Add Fried Bread slices into the suger syrup and mix well, add milk , dry fruits.
- Serve as a sweet or Chilled desert
Labels: Deserts, Sweets