Baby Potatoes/Evenly sized potato - 10
Oil - 3 tablespoons
Jeera - 1 tablespoon
Coriander seeds - 1 tablespoon
Dry Red Chillies - 4
Salt - according to taste
- Boil the potatoes, peel of the skin after getting cooled
- Heat oil in a pan, add potatoes, shallow fry till it turns golden(Dont stirr continously just adjust gently all sides of potatoes to evenly fry them).
- Take a pan, add jeera, coriander seeds, red chillies and fry for two minutes, let it cool. Grind jeera, coriander, red chilllies to a powder.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, stir once wait for 2 minutes, add salt, masala powder stirr gently to stick masala evenly to all potatoes.
- Serve with hot rice as a side dish with Sambar.