Rice - 2 cups
Oil - 2 table spoons
Soya Sauce - 2 table spoons
Salt - 1 tea spoon(adjust)
White pepper powder - 1 tea spoon(adjust according to spice)
Carrots - 2 (Finely chopped)
Beans - 100gms
Spring Onions - 50 gm(optional)
Ginger - 1 table spoon(Finely chopped)
Garlic - 1 table spoon(Finely chopped)
Onions - 2 (Sliced)
Green chillies - 2
- Wash and soak the rice in enough water for 10 minutes and drain. Boil water, add rice and little salt. cook uncovered on low heat till rice is tender. take care not to overcook the rice. Each grain of rice should be seperate.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan add gralic, ginger saute till it turns light brown, add all vegetables and saute for 3 minutes, Take care that vegetables are not overdone, they should be crisp.
- Add rice and mix well, add soya sauce and cook for 2 minutes
- Add salt, pepper powder mix well, cook it for 3 minutes in a low flame.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.